Translation for 140 languages by ALS
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowline.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail.
Explore. Dream. Discover
.
---Mark Twain

7/3/10

I went to wrestling practice today

-
I went to wrestling practice today. Was looking forward to it all morning long. Totally forgot that Wimbledon was going on (I love cheering for Serena Wms, who, I might add, is the Wimbledon Champion for the fourth time. Booyah!) but that's all right. I wasn't as out of wind as I thought I would be and it turned out to be a decent roll-around and sweat.

Towards the end of practice we could hear the horns and fireworks and those damn bleeting plastic noisemakers that are causing a stir at World Cup all going off outside. That was the "cheering" of another German goal. Either that or, as one joked, a Turkish wedding was afoot. Ho!

This time last week I was in NYC watching Team USA playing soccer and today I'm in Berlin wrestling; Germany trounced Argentina 4-0 (Damn!) and Serena won Wimbledon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive